Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-13 Origin: Site
Basic knowledge of peristaltic pump silicone tubing
Peristaltic pump silicone tube, also called peristaltic pump hose, is a silicone tube that is vertically extruded by platinum vulcanization process. It is not common in life, but it is very important in related industries. Its food safety requirements are very high. Today, we will explain the peristaltic pump silicone tube.
Product introduction of peristaltic pump silicone tube:
1. The peristaltic pump silicone tube is made of high-purity imported silicone rubber raw material platinum vulcanization vertical extrusion molding, the inner cavity is smooth, the inner wall is not sticky after long-term extrusion, the dimensional tolerance is precise, the wall thickness is uniform and non-eccentric, and the tube body is highly wear-resistant and tear-resistant, high resilience, can reach five items of FDA, LFGB, REACH, ROHS, and biocompatibility.
2. It can work in a working environment of -50-200 degrees, and can be sterilized by repeated high temperature and high pressure. It can be sterilized by ethylene oxide, γ-ray and β-ray irradiation.
What are the advantages of peristaltic pump silicone tubing?
1. Excellent tear resistance, excellent tensile properties, excellent resilience and fatigue resistance;
2. The pump tube is produced according to strict tolerance requirements to ensure that the size of the pump tube meets the process requirements;
3. The pump tube has high transparency, smooth inner wall and high cleanliness;
4. It can transport most organic solvents and tolerate acid and alkali within 30% concentration;
5. Anti-aging, anti-oxidation, low air permeability;
6. It can transport liquid with higher viscosity;
7. Has a high dielectric constant.
Application fields of peristaltic pump silicone tubing:
It can be used in precision gear pump, industrial syringe pump, filling system, titration constant flow pump, laboratory syringe pump, water treatment equipment, water dispenser, food industry, laboratory equipment.