Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-30 Origin:Site
What details should be paid attention to when buying colorful silicone tubes?
Everyone knows about silica gel products. Because of its chemical composition and physical structure, silica gel has more advantages than other similar materials, such as: high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, good thermal stability, and good chemical stability. So what details should you pay attention to when buying colorful silicone tubes?
1. "Safety": Silica gel is mainly composed of silicon dioxide, which is chemically stable and does not burn. Silica gel is an amorphous silica. The dust content of the workshop should be controlled below 10mg/m3. Exhaust should be strengthened during operation. A mask should be worn.
In addition, silica gel has a strong absorption ability, which can make human skin dry. Therefore, wear overalls during operation. If silica gel gets into your eyes, you need a lot of water to rinse, and seek medical attention as soon as possible. However, because blue silica gel contains a small amount of cobalt chloride, which is toxic, it should be prevented from touching food and inhaling the mouth. If poisoning occurs, it should be treated by a physician immediately.
2. Regeneration of silica gel after water vapor adsorption: After silica gel absorbs water, it can be heated by thermal desorption to remove water. Heating methods include electric heating furnace, flue waste heat heating and hot air drying. Note: The desorption heating temperature should be controlled at 120≤180, and the temperature of blue gel, discoloration silica gel and DL blue silica gel should be controlled at 100≤120.
The maximum temperature of various industrial silica gel regeneration shall not exceed the following constraints:
1. Coarse porous silica gel shall not exceed 600;
2. Fine-pored silica gel shall not exceed 200;
3. The blue glue indicator (or discolored silica gel) shall not exceed 120;
4. The silicon-aluminum adhesive shall not exceed 350;
5. Regenerated silica gel, whose moisture is generally controlled below 2%, can be reused.
Summary: Because of the adsorption of water vapor or other organic substances in the medium, the adsorption of silica gel can be reduced, and it can be reused after regeneration.