Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-07 Origin: Site
What are the causes of bubbles in food grade silicone tubings?
The produced food-grade silicone tube produces air bubbles, which has a great impact on the appearance of the entire silicone tubing and the quality of the product. So what are the reasons for the bubbles in the food grade silicone tubing?
1. It may be a raw material problem, the transparent white carbon black is not pure or mixed with other white carbon black. In response to the problem of raw materials, what we can improve is to choose transparent white carbon black with better purity. After the kneader is cleaned, the transparent rubber compound is kneaded. It is necessary to improve from the two aspects of the raw material itself and the external materials.
2. It may be a rubber mixing problem. The rubber material is mixed unevenly, the filling capacity is unreasonable, and the mixing temperature and time are not well controlled. For the problem of rubber mixing process, what we need to do is to control the temperature of rubber mixing, control the mixing time, and extend the original mixing time by 5-10 minutes, and then discharge the rubber for inspection.
In addition, we can pay attention to the following points when storing food-grade silicone tubings:
1. Pack well, dustproof and anti-oxidation.
2. Keep ventilated and dry to prevent mildew.
3, the temperature is suitable to pay attention to use within the period.
4. The silicone tube is placed at room temperature to avoid light.